Journal of Business and Economics
Volume 2 (Year 2001)
- Business Protocol: Assessing Student Knowledge
Jerry Moorman and Tim Hatten, Mesa State College
- An International Comparison of Taxation of Married Individuals: Is the "Marriage Tax" Unique to the United States?
Ralph Fritzsch, Midwestern State University; Neal Matthys, Arthur Andersen; Neal VanZante, Texas A&M University-Kingsville
- Which Accounting Methods for Small Construction Contractors Are Allowed for Tax Purposes? A Decision Heuristic Helps Choose.
Jeffrey Barnes and Katherine Black, Southern Utah University
- Selection Methods of Control Samples: A Comparison of Two Matching Methodologies
Jong Hwan Yi, California State University, Los Angeles
- Advanced Information Systems: Impact on Organizational Rationality
Rolf Dixon, Weber State University